The Strick Law Offices is proud to announce a name change to STRICK SCHNASSE LAWYERS. The new name is being adopted to honor Nestor’s achievements, experience and contribution to the Firm. Nestor has been an integral part of the Strick Law Offices since he became a member of the Bar in 2006.
The new name and logo reflect our strong presence as contingency fee, injury attorneys for 37 years. This year we are celebrating the 25th anniversary of opening Marin County Offices. STRICK SCHNASSE is eager to continue providing hands-on personalized service. We will continue to represent clients from our San Francisco and Marin offices who have suffered injuries throughout the Bay Area and the State of California.
The last several years have permitted us to successfully help hundreds of clients injured by a variety of accidents, products or medial errors. Some of the successes have been:
- Automobile, motorcycle and bicycle accidents resulting in injuries that range from relatively modest to very serious, and/or death.
- Work place injuries caused by defective machinery, dangerous construction practices and improper use of industrial tools.
- Claims against School Districts whose students were harmed by negligent supervision, bullying and playground equipment.
- Recreational sporting injuries which occur on ski slopes, boats, zip lines, and amusement parks and playgrounds.
- Medical malpractice cases including failure to properly diagnose and surgical procedures performed below the standard of care.
- Individuals shot and killed while patrons at bars and other social events.
- Truck accidents which resulted in injury and/or death because of poor driving or improper loading of cargo.
- Burn victims of preventable fires in rental units where landlords are unconcerned about the safety of renters or guests.
Strick Schnasse Lawyers
Offices in Marin and San Francisco