Have you been injured by someone else’s negligence or intentional act?
Personal injury lawsuits are filed by people injured due to the negligence of someone else. The injury may be either physical or emotional, and it can arise from a variety of sources or types of conduct.
Some of the most common types of personal injury cases the Bay Area Injury Attorneys at the Strick Law Offices handle include:
- Burn Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Boating Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Vicious Animal Attacks and Dog Bites
- Dangerous Premises
- Unsafe Stairways
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Head Injuries
- Eye Injuries
The Bay Area Injury Attorneys at the Strick Law Offices are dedicated to compelling the responsible party to compensate you for all the damage you have suffered.
Some economic damages the victim of an accident may be eligible fore include:
- Past, present, and future medical expenses – The future medical expenses would include the cost of any surgery which your doctor says you will be required to have in the future.
- Past lost wages – This would include loss of all compensation in the past as a result of this accident, including wages, bonuses, overtime, and raises. One way to determine the loss of past compensation is to look at the amount of compensation received on a yearly basis for a number of years before the accident, and compare that to how much you have made since the accident. This also includes what you had the potential or ability to make.
- Loss of future ability to earn income – This includes what you would have made based on your history of earning before the accident and what you could have made based on your income potential that was damaged or destroyed as a result of the accident Your spouse may also be entitled to the value of your services that have been lost as a result of the accident, both in the past and in the future.
The victims of accidents may be eligible for non-economic damages, as well. This includes compensation for the past (the day of the accident through now) and in the future (now through the end of your life expectancy). There is no formula that a jury or a judge is required to use in order to determine these damages.
Non-economic damages may include:
- pain and suffering
- physical impairment
- mental anguish
- loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life
The Strick Law Offices handle all cases on a contingency fee basis. A client only pays attorneys fees if a recovery is obtained. There is no charge for an initial consultation. Bay Area Injury Attorneys at the Strick Law Offices have been representing individuals for 28 years.
If you have been injured in any type of accident, please do not speak to a representative of the insurance company without first speaking to a Bay Area injury attorney at the Strick Law Offices. We know how to protect your rights! Call the Strick Law Offices to discuss your case. It costs you nothing to learn if our experts can Right Your Wrong.