Nestor R. Schnasse is a principal of the Strick Schnasse law firm. His practice is dedicated to representing people in personal injury lawsuits, including injuries caused by bicycle and auto accidents, dangerous premises and government negligence.
He has practiced law in California for more than ten years, with offices in San Rafael and San Francisco.
Before studying law, Nestor competed in national and international bicycle road races. He competed throughout Western Europe, and then several seasons as a professional in the United States and Australia. After leaving competition, Nestor fulfilled a pledge to make his professional career one of service to others and joined the firm.
He is a driven personal injury litigator, committed to individual and social justice.
Learn more about us.
Education and Honors:
- University of San Francisco School of Law
Juris Doctor, May 2005
Honors: CALI Award for Excellence in Legal Research and Writing, 2003
- University of California at Berkeley
Bachelor of Arts, Rhetoric, May 2001
Graduated with Highest Distinction in General Scholarship and with Honors in the Major
- Member, State Bar of California, 2006
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 2014
- Consumer Attorneys of Marin, Member 2006 to present, President 2010-2012
- Marin County Bar Association, Member 2006 to present, Board Member 2018 to present
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member 2005 to present
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, Member 2006 to present
Awards & Publications:
- Selected to the Super Lawyers 2016 Northern California Rising Stars list. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
- “Investigating the Auto Overtaking Bicyclist Case Under California’s Three Feet for Safety Act,” Plaintiff, July 2016
- City of Novato’s Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee, Member 2017 to present
- Boy Scouts of America, Adult Volunteer 2012 to present, Marin Council Executive Board, Member 2016 to present