Has your child been injured as a result of swallowing Zen Magnets and Neoballs?
Zen Magnets and Neoballs, distributed by Colorado-based Zen Magnets, were forced to recall Zen Magnets and Neoballs, after the manufacturer managed for years to block the efforts of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
While the magnet sets were intended for adults, several thousand children were reported to have swallowed the magnets, and magnets like them from other manufacturers, causing in some cases serious injuries to the child and at least one death.
There have been reports of toddlers finding loose magnets left within reach and placing them in their mouths. It can be extremely difficult for a parent to tell if any of the tiny magnets are missing from a set. In some cases, toddlers have accessed loose magnets left on a refrigerator or other parts of the home.
If your child has been hurt by swallowing one or more of these metal magnets, you need to act promptly. You have a limited time to file your law suit for their injuries and pain and suffering!
Lawrence Strick, founder of Strick Injury Law & Mediation, has been helping Bay Area injury victims for over 40 years. Injuries from a defective product can have life-changing consequences and for the best possible outcome, experience matters.
Our goal in every case is to Right the Wrong and help you obtain the full financial recovery that you’re entitled to.
Call us now at (415) 721-1200 or write to us for a free, no obligation consultation,
We are here to help.